REGISTER HERE for CONVENING AND TRAININGS
A must for all activists who care about combating racism from the ground up.
This half-day statewide convening brings together Colorado grassroots activists to work with accountability partners of color to create “Racial Equity Guiding Principles” that will focus our 2020 electoral work and activism toward anti-racism. To participate:
- Register for Sept. 12 Convening
- Attend or watch two of three preparatory trainings.
- Training schedule
- Recorded trainings
- You can also follow along on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/682798522323147
The guiding principles we develop will help us to make our commitment to anti-racism institutional and embedded in every phone call, every protest, and every action. All Indivisible groups and allies are welcome, and all must view 2 of 3 of the preparatory trainings, either in real time of via recording. At the Sept. 12 convening, we will:
- Work with the newly-formed Colorado Equity Accountability Partners team, comprised of Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), led by Regan Byrd
- Co-create the Racial Equity Guiding Principles:
- Equity goals and strategic planning around diversity, equity and inclusion
- Important tool for Indivisible chapters to use in every phone call, every protest, every action to support racial justice in your community
- Participate as an Indivisible Member or ally!